Sunday, December 25, 2022

Moonless Update: Royal Road and Happy Holidays!!

 Merry Chrysler, my dudes :)

Royal Road Updates:

I wanted to expand on the places you can find Moonless. Now, you can find it on RoyalRoad, a website for posting fiction content. There's going to be some lag between r/RedditSerials and Royal Road as I gradually sort things out--I'm currently compiling multiple sections into beefier chapters so updates look less piecemeal on Royal Road's platform.

Writing Progress:

I've been struggling with whether or not to release certain sections of Moonless because of my worries that they aren't decent enough quality to be worth reading. Hence, uh, delays on three sections from deleting multiple drafts.

"Look," I tell myself, "Your goal with Moonless is to finish a book whether or not it's good." Most romances are dribbling romance, and that's why we like them, okay?

Maybe a year and a half from now, Moonless will finally finished. Or the next decade. Some authors didn't start publishing until their 40s, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment